Magnolia Michelia alba
Used in Chinese traditional health practices for hundreds of years, Magnolia is known for its emotional benefits along with a fresh and compellingly sweet aroma.
- Calming and relaxing
- May help keep skin clean and healthy-looking
- Soothing to the skin
- May help ease anxious feelings
Fruity, floral, balsamic
The magnolia flower is said to be a well-traveled flower with species scattered throughout South Asia, the Pacific, and North America. Also called white champaca or white jade orchid tree, magnolia flowers have been used in Chinese traditional health practices to help create a sense of balance within the body.
Steam distilled from the sturdy petals of the magnolia flower, Magnolia essential oil has a fruity and floral aroma that helps promote a relaxed atmosphere. Like Lavender and Bergamot, Magnolia is primarily Linalool, which may help with feelings of stress or anxiousness.
Expertly combined with Fractionated Coconut Oil, Magnolia Touch is moisturizing and soothing to the skin. Add to your daily routine to help keep skin clean and hydrated. As a personal fragrance, Magnolia Touch gives a constant comfort to your mood while uplifting and refreshing.
- Use Magnolia Touch daily as your new signature personal fragrance.
- When your skin is in need of comfort, roll on Magnolia to provide a soothing touch.
- Combine topically with Bergamot or Ylang Ylang to promote healthy-looking skin and to customize your daily fragrance.
- Roll onto the bottoms of your feet to create feelings of calm and relaxation.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Topical use: Apply to desired area. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.